BeatMaker 2 [2.4.7, Music, iOS 5.0 or later , ENG] | 537 MB
Filehost Mirrors: Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net
Description : BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMakers instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- Native iPad & iPhone/iPod Touch interfaces, Retina display
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korgs WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
Attention! Fixed the operation of on the trail of devices: iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5.
List of changes
What is new in the version of 2.4.7
- Fixed a the problem of on the iPhone, that has touched list of files (a browser) and calls the the random errors of
What is new in the version of 2.4.5
- Audio recordings of are compensated by with the audio and MIDI the delay
- Setting up of the delay sound inversely (256 up to 1024 of frames)
- Audio recordings of are now saved in the a "Records" catalog of
- Audio recordings of now called the in honor of the their bus / Audiobus name of the application
- Updated Audiobus SDK 1.0.1
+ Fixed the operation of the background mode, when the Audiobus is connected
+ Fixed a error is, which had a would have place when recording in a then the time of as a sample of being edited
+ Fixed a error is, which had a would have place when duplicating an audio track while sequencer plays a
What is new in the version of 2.4.4
- Added support Odayobusa! BeatMaker 2 can to send a or get a of audio from the of other the applications!
- The monitor, the report, apply effects are, are tweaked the input the volume of, apply noise gate out of applications associated with the Audiobus
- Sound tracks created automatically, connecting the new applications, or is starting a new project
- Control of recorder of the sample of the program ordering of and the tool from the of another application with the liaison group Audiobus
- The updated Audiobus SDK to the last-version of the, addressing to the problem of with the interfaces audio USB
- The valid the input the application MIDI are not active by default, only dispatchers
- . Midi files are now recognized by
- files POSTAL INDEX as have been sent via FTP or DropBox, now unbuttoned automatically
- Improvements MIDI produces labels of time
- Eliminates the the problem, that could happen after the premises BeatMaker in the backdrop of after the use of SoundCloud or Dropbox
- Eliminates the the problem, that could happen, adding a a new tool / the effect of, sending a MIDI
- navigation of the sample · Fix the provisions of when the fully changed by scale of the image
- Fix with behavior of buttons MUTE / SOLO on the mixer
- Mend a mistake, that could happen, announcing the a very small part of the the sample in the from leakage of
- reading of · Fix the provisions of swimming files AIFF in the current method,
- Another the stability of and improve the UI and optimization of
Year of of manufacture: February 6, 2011
Developer of: INTUA
Site of the developer: http://www.intua.net/products/beatmaker2
System requirements: Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Compatible devices: iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5; iPod Touch third, 4-th and 5 of-th generation; iPad (all the generations of)
Supported resolutions: 480x320, 960x640, 1136x640, 1024x768, 2048x1536
File Format:. Ipa
Buy Premium To Support Me & Unlimited download speed